Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger

Price Range

Price Range

Beds & BATHS

Buy or rent

BuyRent

Lumby, BC Real Estate - Homes For Sale in Lumby, British Columbia

The predominant housing types in Lumby are single detached homes and townhouses. This village offers mainly four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Around 70% of the units in the village are occupied by homeowners whereas the remainder are rented. Roughly 30% of homes in this village were built between 1960 and 1980, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s.  Read more about Lumby real estate

Browse Lumby Real Estate Listings by Property Type

36 Homes For Sale in Lumby